- The Vendor agrees to lease space at the Central Washington Bridal & Events Expo, known as the Event Planner on Saturday, February 4th, 2023 at the Yakima Valley SunDome, State fair Park (located at 1301 South Fair Avenue, Yakima, WA 98901) from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- The Vendor agrees to sell/distribute/showcase/demonstrate only the business and services/products they list on the booth application (one business per booth space only). Vendor agrees to pay the total amount due for items selected above and will not sublet or allow any part of the leased space to be used by anyone else. Vendor will not promote any other business, program (profit or non-profit) in the leased space.
- The booth fee includes one 8’ table, 2 chairs.
- All vendors must provide a door prize valued at $25.00 or more and must not be given with stipulations such as “gift with purchase” or “discounted amount off of services”.
- Assignment of booth will be made on a first-come, first-served basis as payments in full are received. Vendor agrees to accept the leased space as assigned. Vendors will limit their selling/distributing/showcasing/demonstrating their products/services to the leased space. This allows guests to flow freely through the aisles.
- All Vendors will be show-ready and open for business 30 minutes before the doors are opened to the public. Doors open at 11 AM so vendors must be show ready at 10:30 AM. Vendors move in time will be Saturday at 7 AM – 10:30 AM. Vendors load out will commence at show close at 4 PM. Vendors will refrain from early tear down to offer all event attendees a quality experience.
- Vendors are responsible for load-in, set-up, tear-down and load out responsibilities. Event Planner will not be available for assistance. Vendors will not tear down their leased space until the official close time of 4:00 p.m.
- Vendors will not nail, tape, glue or affix anything to the walls or drapery of the venue. Please do not use open flame candles (only battery-operated candles are allowed).
- The Event Planner will provide to the Vendor a list of all persons who registered for the expo and their contact information. Vendor agrees to not sell or give away this list. Doing so reduces the value of said list and violates the privacy of the registered guests.
- The Vendor will provide their own 3-prong grounded extension cords for use in their leased space if the electricity fee has been supplied.
- Vendors will not bring in any outside food or beverage for personal consumption.
- Vendors are allowed to provide food samples (limited to 2 ounces or smaller, per bite). Additionally, food vendors are allowed to sell packaged food for off-site consumption (treats, snacks, gifts, etc.)
- No alcohol of any kind is allowed to be sold or sampled on the property by Vendors.
- Any Vendor handling food items including cake designer/bakers, caters and treat makers must provide a copy of their temporary food permit to the Event Planner.
- The Event Planner reserves the right to refuse any booth application. Vendor agrees to abide by all rules and regulations stated herein.
- The Event Planners are released from any claims of injury or loss to persons or property which may be brought against the Event Planners while Vendor is using the leased space. Should Acts of God or other such occurrences not within the Event Planner’s control impede the Vendor from using the leased space as previously delineated, the Event Planner(s) and their staff/employees are jointly released from any and all claims arising consequently as a result of said occurrences.
Submit your ad copy and logo by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 6, 2022 if you have purchased ad space in the Event Resource Guide. Format: 600 dpi .png.
Grand Prize Drawing
Prize is non-transferable, and has no monetary value. One entry per show attendee. Prize must be used (not booked) no later than 12/30/23. Holiday weekends are excluded. Subject to availability.
Data collected via various means for the grand prize drawing including, but not limited to name, email address, mailing address, general marketing information, etc. will be provided directly to show vendors and other interested parties as deemed appropriate by the Event Planners. Event Planners are not responsible for unauthorized distribution of data after it is released to authorized recipients as determined by the Event Planners. Data recipients are prohibited from further distributing data under any circumstances to any other business or interested party. Data is for the sole use of product and service marketing via mail and email. Violation of any of these terms and conditions may result in exclusion from future shows, legal action and/or both.
By supplying data for the grand prize drawing, user agrees to have their name published in all social media accounts affiliated with the show producers to include Central Washington Bridal and Events Expo (cweventexpo) and Bear Event Services (bear.event.services).